How to get the maps working on the T:UK mobile app.

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc

How to get the maps working on the T:UK mobile app.

Postby Painterman61 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:49 pm

Hello again my friend called round for a brew and i showed him how to sync his logs on the app after being given advice on this forum from agent mancuso.Great he said but there's also mapping showing the trigs location as well. I looked on but could to get mine going and all it shows are blank grid squares with a little camera with a line striking through it like a stop sign. Please could a member help me to get this running properly my phone is a samsung S7.Have only used the app in the past when out on location to see if i have missed out any nearby trigs and read other people's logs to gain intelligence about location, parking and any access issues for which it is great. In fact only yesterday after finishing the Cheviot horseshoe we were looking for a few road trigs to bag having some spare time left. My walking partner earby rambler said it would be great to have a map with the trigs marked in bold whilst using the app i told him that there was but i could not get it to work!
Kind regards
David Phillips.
Painterman61

Re: How to get the maps working on the T:UK mobile app.

Postby Painterman61 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:46 pm

Hello yet again I have managed to solve the mapping problem I had. My friend advised me to uninstall the app as something important may not have been installed properly at the start.So I did this and the maps work fine now on location and thank you all very much who designed this.
Kind Regards
David Phillips
Painterman61

Return to TrigpointingUK Forum