Triggers Spring Gathering 29/03 - 01/04 Okehampton, Devon

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc

Triggers Spring Gathering 29/03 - 01/04 Okehampton, Devon

Postby trigging on an island » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:04 pm

The venue has now been confirmed for next months Triggers meeting. YHA Bracken Tor Lodge, situated on the outskirts of Okehampton, right on the northern edge of the Dartmoor National Park (Landranger 191 SX 588938)

The Lodge can accommodate 42 people across 8 rooms (2x8 beds, 4x6 beds, 2x1 bed). We're down to the last dozen spaces remaining and so I'd like to take this opportunity to extend an invitation to any trig enthusiasts from this forum who'd like to join us there.

Assuming that we can get upwards of 80 bed nights taken, of a potential 126, it shall work out at being a £15 flat rate per night. Any excess funds generated will then go towards acquiring basic provisions such as tea/coffee, milk, biscuits and bread for toast which will be included in the price of your bed. If we do happen to struggle with final numbers the nightly rate will then have to be an equal share of £397 for Friday/Sat nights and £357 for Sunday. All to be confirmed closer to the time when we know how well off we're looking.

If interested, it will be either £15/30/45 depending on how many nights of the three you'd like to stay for. Just tell me which out of Fri/Sat/Sun you would be requiring.

My email is alexc1661 @ yahoo.com . Send me a message if you'd like to reserve a place and I can then give you the payment details.

Mayhaps I'll be seeing a few of you there then 8-) .

All the best.

Alex C/trigging on an island
trigging on an island

Re: Triggers Spring Gathering 29/03 - 01/04 Okehampton, Devo

Postby trigging on an island » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:15 pm

Here's a little idea of what to expect from the get together a couple of years ago in Clun, Shropshire :) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdmF5WIF7UU
trigging on an island

Return to TrigpointingUK Forum