Trigpointing objectives for the forthcoming year?

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc

Re: Trigpointing objectives for the forthcoming year?

Postby ted » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:07 am

http://www.bench-marks.org.uk/bm2096 might be worth a visit this year :)
ted

Postby stevo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Hi All, I have been a walker for many years and always enjoyed the sight of trig points along the way.
I have been lacking a focus to my walking recently but have gained great enjoyment from walking some of my local less known shropshire hills.
I have just registered tonight and am so glad to have access to such a rescource as this. My aim is to discover, bag and log as many Shropshire trigs as I can this year, beginning with my local OS map. Better get the marker pens out. Can't wait to start. All the best for 2017 all.
I lift my eyes to the hills
stevo

Postby trigging on an island » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:21 pm

Welcome to T:UK Stevo. Shropshire is a wonderful county and really epitomises the spirit of how trig hunting gives you such an appreciation for the lesser visited corners of our land. Beware though, once you've completed your local sheet you won't want to stop there, it is thoroughly addictive :mrgreen: .

Enjoy the game!
trigging on an island

Postby MAC.HAWK » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:00 am

WOW! That's currently showing an awful lot of 'Views' (10,000+) in the last couple of days, surely something amiss here?
MAC.HAWK

Postby ted » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:18 pm

That's currently showing an awful lot of 'Views' (10,000+) in the last couple of days, surely something amiss here?

Not sure if all those views are recent. Given that this message was posted 2 years ago, it seems plausible that
it has accumulated that many since 2015. Otherwise maybe theres a web bot that likes trigs :)
ted

Postby trigging on an island » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:41 pm

stevo. It appears that you were 21 hours early for an appointment with myself and dugswell2 this Saturday at TP0885 Arlescott! Keep on getting out there though and you never know who you will bump into :mrgreen: .
trigging on an island

Previous

Return to TrigpointingUK Forum