- 14:38, 26 November 2019 Trig Stations of the 19thC Principal Triangulation (hist) [2,312 bytes] Jonglew (Created page with "The Principal Triangulation of Britain was the first high-precision trigonometric survey of the whole of Great Britain (including Ireland), carried out between 1791 and 1853 u...") originally created as "Trig Stations of the 19thC Principle Triangulation"
- 22:12, 15 October 2019 Covered Bolts (hist) [472 bytes] Jonglew (Created page with "Category:Types ===Covered Bolts=== A very small number of bolts have been found covered with a metal plate approx 20cm square with the warning sign 'ORDNANCE / SURVEY / DO...")
- 19:22, 7 June 2016 Special Project pillars (hist) [1,980 bytes] Peregrinus (Basic new page created, needs formatting and extending)
- 21:56, 27 April 2016 Passive station (hist) [3,374 bytes] Peregrinus (Detail added - but needs explanation as noted)
- 22:49, 25 April 2016 Palmerston forts (hist) [1,850 bytes] Peregrinus (Created page with "Known trig stations on Palmerston Forts: Fort Borstal, Bembridge Fort (pillar and surface block), Fort Gilkicker, Fort Rowner, Fort Fareham (bolt), The Bastion, Fort Southwick...")
- 20:32, 20 July 2015 Garden trig pillars (hist) [17,470 bytes] Peregrinus (Triangulation pillars situated in gardens of private houses) originally created as "Garden Trig pillars"
- 17:11, 23 June 2015 Crested trig pillars (hist) [1,235 bytes] Peregrinus (Trig pillars with embedded Royal Engineers crest in North Wales)